Coach Development Program
|When||Where||At what time|
Second Saturday of November
09.00 - 17.00
Second Saturday of February
09.00 - 17.00
09:45 – 10:00 Arrival
10:00 – 12:00 On-Field Training
12:00 – 14:00 Lunch/Classroom Session
14:00 – 16:00 Clinic assessment
16:00 – 17:00 Round-up
*This timetable can change but will not start earlier than 10.00 or run later than the round-up.
During the event
- Attire-clothing is comfortable, athletic gear – whatever you are comfortable running around in! (training gear will suffice)
- Plan on staying for the entire session;
- Please bring a stick if you can. If you cannot, please contact email@example.com to reserve a stick;
- Lunch will be provided by the NLB. If you have special dietary requests or need snacks throughout the day, please bring your own. We ourselves usually pack our bag with plenty of snacks and water. Energy is important and we don’t want anyone hangry!
There will be an assessment of the trainers during the live clinics in the afternoon. The NLB will certify the trainers who pass this assessment.
Coaching Level 1;
As a level 1 coach, you’ll learn to:
- Recognize different situations and handle them accordingly,
- Have a better insight on how to coach on effort,
- Coach by the; Fundamentals of Coaching Boy’s/Girl’s Lacrosse,
- Correctly execute the DIA activities and others,
For any member of the Nederland Lacrosse Bond (NLB) this course is free of charge. Anyone who participates in the Dutch competition is a member. If you are not participating in the Dutch competition, as a training member for instance, please check with your board.
For any attendees who are not a member of the NLB, this day costs €50,- per person and will be invoiced directly.
If you are not a member of the NLB, please sign-up with the button below
One last thing
- If you know any friends, colleagues or anybody else who we haven’t reached with the above information, please invite them, forward the info above or let us know! We are happy to grow our community and Lacrosse as a sport!
- Members of the NLB who get a positive assessment will receive a ‘Verklaring omtrent gedrag’ or ‘VOG’. So make sure that you fill the sign-up form correctly.
- Any cancellation after the sign-up deadline will be processed as a ‘no-show’.
- All ‘no-shows’ will be invoiced an administration fee of €25,- per person.
- Lacrosse Academy is an official partner of the Nederland Lacrosse Bond.
- This course is developed in participation with, and approved by the NLB.
Join the crowd!
Blijf op de hoogte van nieuwe acties, schrijf je in voor onze nieuwsbrief.