Second Saturday of December, 9.00 – 13.30
Second Saturday of October, 13.00 – 17.00
09.30 Start of the course
13.30 End of the course
13.30 Start of the course
17.00 End of the course
- A host(ess),
Someone who opens and closes the location, who welcomes the attendees of the course and takes attendance. (We will provide the list with attendees)
- A dedicated room with seats and tables for at least 15 people and room to lie down. (for the exercises during the course)
When offering to host;
- Make sure that you can host during the indicated times.
- State the address where you will host.
- If possible directions by car and public transport.
- If you can park by car, and if parking is free.
- State clearly any costs which are necessary to host.
- State clearly if there is a possibility to get lunch and or snacks for the attendees.
All earnings during the day by running their own canteen are for the hosting party.
- Be there on time!
We will ask the attendees to be there at the times indicated above as the course starts a half-hour later.
- Offer the instructor tea or coffee, any costs regarding the instructor can be invoiced (or declared) with us.
- If it’s possible to arrange a pot of coffee and/or tea for the attendees please do, any costs regarding tea/coffee can be invoiced (or declared) with us up to €25,-.
Join the crowd!
Blijf op de hoogte van nieuwe acties, schrijf je in voor onze nieuwsbrief.