Coach Development Program
Second Saturday of November, 9.00 – 17.00
Second Saturday of February, 9.00 – 17.00
09.30 Start 1st part of the course, off-field,
10.30 Start 2nd part of the course, on-field,
12.00 Lunch break,
13.00 Start 2nd part of the course, on-field,
15.00 Start 3rd part of the course, off-field,
17.00 End of the course.
- A host(ess),
Someone who opens and closes the location, welcomes the attendees of the course and take attendance. (we will provide the list with attendees)
- A dedicated room with seats and tables for at least 30 people.
When offering to host;
- Make sure that you can host during the indicated times.
- State the address where you will host.
- If possible directions by car and public transport.
- If you can park by car, and if parking is free.
- State clearly any costs which are necessary to host.
- State clearly if there is a possibility to get lunch and or snacks for the attendees.
All earnings during the day by running their own canteen are for the hosting party.
- Be there on time!
We will ask the attendees to be there at the times indicated above as the course starts a half-hour later.
- Offer the instructor tea or coffee, any costs regarding the instructor can be invoiced (or declared) with us.
- If it’s possible to arrange a pot of coffee and/or tea for the attendees please do, any costs regarding tea/coffee can be invoiced (or declared) with us up to €25,-.
Join the crowd!
Blijf op de hoogte van nieuwe acties, schrijf je in voor onze nieuwsbrief.